- Originally founded as an African Refugee Community Organisation by refugees for refugees we are now proud to support migrants from all backgrounds and from a large number of countries as diverse as from South America to East Asia. Our main aim is to empower refugees, asylum seekers and migrants to achieve their full potential and to be economically active and socially included.
- Employability: CV writing, careers advice, volunteer experience, job searches, interview techniques.
- Education: ESOL classes (English for Speakers of Other Languages), IT skills, integration training, social enterprise training.
- Youth: Support with integration, academic and social development, dealing with peer and family expectations.
- Health: Improving confidence in accessing health services, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Housing: Liaising between migrants and charities that help with accessing accommodation.
- Monday: 10:00-16:00
- Tuesday: 10:00-16:00
- Wednesday: 10:00-16:00
- Thursday: 10:00-16:00
- Friday: 10:00-13:00