- Founded in faith in 1976 by Father Roger Killeen, Emmanuel House Support Centre supports homeless, vulnerable and isolated adults in Nottingham.
- Emmanuel House provides a wide range of support and services for homeless and vulnerable adults in need, both in-house and in partnership with other organisations. We strive to provide diverse and accessible services that meet basic need and empower individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
- We believe that these activities create a pathway of support for the adults using the support centre, allowing them to make positive changes out of homelessness. Some of the services we offer include:
We provide access to support and services including:
- Financial inclusion
- Wellbeing Support
- Drugs and alcohol support
- Victim care
- Support for rough sleepers
- Building better opportunities
- Monday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Tuesday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Friday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Call us on 0115 9507140 to book an appointment.