Founded in faith in 1976 by Father Roger Killeen, Emmanuel House Support Centre supports homeless, vulnerable and isolated adults in Nottingham.
Emmanuel House provides a wide range of support and services for homeless and vulnerable adults in need, both in-house and in partnership with other organisations. We strive to provide diverse and accessible services that meet basic need and empower individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
We believe that these activities create a pathway of support for the adults using the support centre, allowing them to make positive changes out of homelessness. Some of the services we offer include:
We provide access to support and services including:
- Financial inclusion
- Wellbeing Support
- Drugs and alcohol support
- Victim care
- Support for rough sleepers
- Building better opportunities
- Monday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Tuesday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Friday: Appointment times: 9:30am – 11:45am
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Call us on 0115 9507140 to book an appointment.