- We transform communities through media, gender equality, health and training. We develop the capacity and skills of socially and economically disadvantaged and ‘hard-to-reach’ groups, in particular but not exclusively women, girls and young people of African and Caribbean communities, in such a way that they are better able to identify, help and meet their needs and to participate more fully in society.
Our work involves:
- Supporting girls and women to address issues such as domestic violence and wellbeing.
- Ending Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and supporting FGM survivors.
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including mental health and wellbeing services and programmes.
- Training and employability including Driving theory, English conversations, ESOL, Mental Health First Aid, Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities, Childcare etc.
- Community engagement, awareness raising, information dissemination & research including publishing Mojatu Magazine
- Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm
- Call/WhatsApp anytime for Girls, Domestic Violence and Covid-19 support: 0751 696 2992